Eric Mackenzie Richardson
James Michael McAllister
Jessica Stanley Arnett
Joey William Woodall
Raymond Clay, Jr.
William Franklin Marcengill
Seizure from the Arnett Arrrest
Seizure from the Marcengill Arrest – Picture Two
Seizure from the Marcengill Arrest – Picture One
Seizure from the McAllister Arrest – Picture Two
Seizure from the McAllister Arrest – PIcture One
By: Jimmy Watt
Public Information Officer
(Walhalla, SC)——————The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office arrested six individuals and seized a variety of drugs during routine road patrol operations over the weekend.
Between early Saturday morning and early Monday morning, deputies seized around 67 grams of marijuana and around 8.5 grams of methamphetamine, plus, a quantity of prescription drugs (Dextroamphetamine, Oxycodone, Alprazolam and Clonazepam) along with various drug paraphernalia as a result of the arrests.
The six individuals arrested are as follows:
1) 48 year old Raymond Clay Jr. of Seneca – Charged with Simple Possession of Marijuana plus two outstanding warrants from November 28th, 2014 for Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana and Littering. Clay, Jr. was arrested after deputies responded to a business on Wells Highway near Seneca early Saturday morning in reference to an alarm being activated. Clay, Jr. was booked into the Oconee County Detention Center around 2:34am on January 17th.
2) 43 year old James Michael McAllister of Toccoa, Georgia – Charged with Distribution of Methamphetamine and Violation of the County Drug Paraphernalia Ordinance. McAllister was arrested after deputies responded Saturday evening to an address on Tammerick Trail in Fair Play in regards to a disturbance. McAllister was booked into the Oconee County Detention Center around 10:01pm on January 17th.
3) 29 year old William Franklin Marcengill of Westminster – Charged with Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana. Deputies arrested Marcengill after responding to an address on East Bear Swamp Road in Walhalla Saturday evening to reports of an individual banging on a door of a residence. Marcengill was booked into the Oconee County Detention Center around 11:59pm on January 17th.
4) 29 year old Eric MacKenzie Richardson of Seneca – Charged with Public Disorderly Conduct and Simple Possession of Marijuana. Richardson was arrested after deputies responded to an address on Shiloh Road due to reports of a male staggering in the roadway and appearing to be drunk. Richardson was booked into the Oconee County Detention Center around 8:25am on January 18th.
5) 35 year old Jessica Stanley Arnett of Starr, South Carolina – Charged with Simple Possession of Marijuana, 4 charges of Possession of Controlled Substances (Dextroamphetamine, Oxycodone, Alprazolam and Clonazepam) and Distribution of Methamphetamine. Arnett was arrested after deputies observed a vehicle in the parking lot of a business on West-Oak Highway late Sunday evening after business hours. The vehicle was not near the gas pumps, according to deputies. Arnett was booked into the Oconee County Detention Center around 12:22am on January 19th.
6) 36 year old Joey William Woodall of Six Mile, South Carolina – Charged with Public Disorderly Conduct and Possession of Methamphetamine. Woodall was arrested after deputies responded to reports of a suspicious person at the Piedmont Overlook on Burrells Ford Road in Mountain Rest.